Welcome to the World of Danodan! Each 30mg of CBD single-serve packets is essential for those of us who are always traveling or those who want to ensure they’re getting a precise amount of CBD.
Each packet contains 2mL of our highest-potency hemp flower infusion, which contains 30mg of cannabidiol (CBD) as well as additional cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, and other compounds found naturally in the hemp plant.
We're delighted we found this company after trying several CBD products. Since this CBD oil is made with the full plant, you'll notice its rich texture and aromas.
Danodan uses hemp grown from several Oregon farms to expand the variety of compounds and flavors to make the products both effective and delicious. Different strains of hemp contain different concentrations of various cannabinoids, so by using multiple varieties, you increase the diversity of cannabinoids in the product infusions. You can see this with a combination of Cannabidiol (CBD), Cannabigerol (CBG), and Cannabichrome (CBC) in packet.
- Type: Full Spectrum, whole plant
- Carrier Oil: Vegetable Glycerin
- Taste: Natural, Very Hempy, might take a little getting used to. Not oil based.
- Total Amount: 10mL (5 single packets of 2mL)
- 5-Pack/Per pack: 150mg 5-Pack/30mg per pack
- Extraction Process: Proprietary glycerin hemp flower infusion
- Flavors: Natural, Very Hempy
- Key Ingredients: Cannabidiol (CBD), Cannabigerol (CBG), Cannabinol (CBN), Cannabichrome (CBC) and < 0.3% THC. Refer to a COA to see exactly how much of each Cannabinoid.
- Final Thoughts: Individual packs are ideal option for travelers or those who want to make sure the measure out the exact amount of CBD. This is one off the first CBD oils we tried several years ago. The company continues to amaze us. This summer (2020) they were awarded a patent for part of their infusion process - one that is solvent free and gentle enough to maintain the naturally occurring compounds in the CBD tincture. Of all of the products we carry, this tincture is truly whole plant, and the company makes every attempt to use every part of the plant in the process. Given it’s a water-soluble oil, you feel the effects almost immediately. It hits your body very quickly due to the bioavailability. You might want to start out slow, and gradually work up to your sweet spot. You’ll find this taste is very unique and might take some time getting used to. But, given it’s a water soluble, you can add it to your coffee, orange juice or some other drink. We’ll send you one drink recipe you can try. This tincture certainly has a calming effect!!