Lazarus Naturals founded in 2014, is an employee-owned company based in Portland, Oregon. They’re committed to social issues and to producing a great product. Lazarus does everything possible to ensure a high-quality product and has earned the USDA Organic Certification for their 120 acres of farmland. Lazarus takes quality so seriously the company extracts and formulates all products in house. A plant-to-shelf approach allows the company the ability to control every step of the way and offer lower pricing to customers.
Lazarus Natural’s CBG:CBD tincture contains both a CBG Isolate and CBD full spectrum extract, using a 1:1 ratio. This tincture is ideal for those looking for the mind and body benefits, including immune support and relief of muscle soreness. CBG, one of the known non-intoxicating cannabinoids found in the Cannabis sativa L plant may elevate your mood, promote inflammation response and address occasional nausea.
In terms of dosing, please note that you're selecting a tincture which contains a 1 to 1 mixture of both CBG and CBD. For example, the 3000mg tincture contains 1500mg of CBG and 1500mg of CBD in the entire bottle. Each 1mL serving contains a total of 50mg of cannabinoids and is broken down as 25mg of CBG and 25mg of CBD, respectively.
- Type: CBG Isolate & Full Spectrum CBD
- Carrier Oil: Organic Fractionated Coconut Oil
- Taste: This tincture combines a flavorless isolate with the light taste of MCT oil.
- Total Amount: 15mL (Total 750mg - CBG 375mg/CBD 375mg), 60mL (Total 3,000mg - CBG 1500mg/CBD 1500mg) CBG:CBD (1 to 1 ratio)
- CBG & CBD Per Bottle/Per Serving: 750mg/50mg, 3000mg/50mg
- Extraction Process: Ethanol Extraction
- Flavors (Terpenes): No additional flavors
- Key Ingredients: Cannabigerol (CBG) and Cannabidiol (CBD)
- Final Thoughts: Mind Body Hemp loves a company that takes on social issues and does its part to pay back to the community. This tincture is perfect for individuals who've researched CBG and feel they would benefit from this popular cannabinoid.
- Lazarus Naturals strives to provide a superior product: they grow, extract and formulate their own products. They essentially run everything in house, controlling the integrity of the entire operation. They did receive USDA certified organic label on their hemp flower at the end of 2020. This CBG:CBD tincture is pesticide free, non-GMO and made in a cGMP facility. One thing to note, it does contain tree nuts (coconut).