Lazarus Naturals founded in 2014, is an employee-owned company based in Portland, Oregon. They’re committed to social issues and to producing a great product. Lazarus does everything possible to ensure a high-quality product. To do so, Lazarus Naturals extracts and formulates all CBD tinctures in house. By the end of 2020, Lazarus Farms will have completed the USDA certification process and will be able to call their hemp flower USDA organic. Since Lazarus Naturals is vertically integrated company, seed to shelf, they can offer a superior product, at remarkably lower prices.
Lazarus Naturals' Standard Potency 450mg CBD offers an opportunity for someone new to Lazarus Naturals to try a new product or even someone new to CBD to test out tinctures. Lazarus Standard Potency is a good starting point at 15mg per dropper and comes with a great price.
- Type: Full Spectrum
- Carrier Oil: Organic Hempseed Oil, Fractionated Coconut Oil, Hemp Extract
- Taste: Classic offers an earthy, grassy and natural oil flavor. Those who prefer to add some flavor, can chose French Vanilla Mocha & Chocolate Mint.
- Total Amount: 30mL
- CBD Per Bottle/Per Serving: 450mg/15mg
- Extraction Process: Ethanol Extraction
- Flavors: Classic, French Vanilla Mocha & Chocolate Mint
- Key Ingredients: Cannabidiol (CBD), Total THC (d9-THC + d8-THC), Cannabichromene (CBC), Cannabigerol (CBG), and Cannabinol (CBN). Please refer to the COA. These cannabinoids do vary.
- Final Thoughts: If you’re just not sure about CBD, this is place to start. You can use the graduated dropper to help find your sweet spot of CBD. This also gives you an opportunity to determine which flavor you prefer. Additionally, this tincture is perfect for someone who is looking to add in other cannabinoids like CBD, CBC, CBG and CBN, although some of these cannabinoids can be in a lower concentration.
In addition to a reasonable price point for a standard potency CBD oil, we like a company which addresses social issues and does its part to pay back to the community. Lazarus also strives to provide a superior product: they grow, extract and formulates their own products. More and more, we’ve seen many companies buying hemp flower from other farms or white labeling other company products. Lazarus doesn’t participate in any of this. They’re essentially a seed-to-shelf operation, controlling the integrity of the entire operation and they will continue to move one step closer when they receive USDA certified organic label on their hemp flower at the end of 2020. One thing to note, it does contain tree nuts (coconut).