This Indica dominant strain (60% Indica / 40% Sativa) is a cross between Harlequin strain male and female Sour Tsunami. It contains a high-CBD with virtually no THC making this strain popular with individuals looking to alleviate cramps, control pain, spasms and headaches. If you haven't tried this unique strain, it's worth trying.
- Strain: Indica dominant
- Parent: Harlequin x Sour Tsunami
- Aroma: Pine and earthy
- Taste: The flavor is sweet with a herbal pine that has a slight earthy taste.
- Effect: Induces a clear head, uplifts mood and relieves stress. Followed by full body relaxation with very strong analgesic effect.
- Uses: Stress relief and pain management
- CBD: 0.72%
- CBDa: 12.08%
- THC: LOQ, Below level of quantitation
- Final Thoughts: A high CBDa combined with low THC is ideal for those looking for relief from stress and pain without the potential anxiety from THC. We like this flower since people report feeling relaxed and happy- we call that a win, win. But we’ll let you be the judge of that.
All Pre Rolls are on SALE!! Buy One Pre Roll, Get One 50% Off!! Please use code BOGO50 at Checkout to receive discount!!
I've had issues with insomnia for years. Smoking CBD really helps relaxing me. This strain was great-about 10 minutes and I was totally relaxed and ready for bed. A must buy for insomniacs!!!