Lavender OG is a perfectly grown Indica dominant strain that will give you enough chill to put you at ease. There's a delicate taste and smell to this beauty. This hemp flower is carefully harvested and trimmed in a humidity controlled environment to preserve the terpenes and cannabinoids. Lavender OG is a unique purple phenotype of the strain Miss B.
This hemp flower contains a total 11.81% in cannabinoids. Each pre roll jar contains two pre rolls of .5 grams of CBD flower. Enjoy one now and one later. Or, share with a friend.
- Strain: Indica dominant
- Parent: Lions Tabernacle F4 and T1
- Aroma: Floral and woody with a twist of Rose
- Taste: subtle sweetness
- Effect: Overall relaxed and chill vibe
- Uses: Stress relieving and anxiety relief
- CBD/CBDa: 9.14%/9.83%
- CBG/CBGa: 0.84%/0.88%
- THC/THCa: 0.05%/0.46%
- Top 3 Terpenes: Myrcene (0.68%), Eucalyptol (0.23%), Limonene (0.12%),
- Final Thoughts: This subtle bud is a awesome combination of woody and sweetness, ideal for anyone wanting to chill. We love how each bub is hand trimmed to perfection.
Full cannabinoid profile is available in the 3rd party full panel lab test. Notably, CBDA, CBGA and THCA are the acidic forms of cannabinoids found in raw flower before heating and combustion. Once heated, these compounds turn into CBD, CBG and THC.
All hemp flower is shipped in a smell proof, reusable glass container and is mailed discretely with accompanying COAs. Each strain has been tested to ensure it meets the 2018 Farm Bill requirements. All flower contains less 0.3% delta 9 THC. Each strain is tested for mold, pesticides, and heavy metals.
Love lavender so I was excited to try this. We mixed it with Harlequin and enjoyed it very much. Thanks!