This White CBG hemp flower strain is organically grown in a greenhouse using a blackout light deprivation system resulting in a dense flower. All flower is hung dry and hand trimmed to preserve the terpenes and cannabinoids.
This hemp flower is grown by Hemp Generation in Brown Summits, NC.
- Strain: Indica dominant hybrid
- Parent: N/A
- Aroma: Subtle smell that is woodsy, light and refreshing
- Taste: Creamy, lemon and slight spice, light tasting all the way around
- Effect: The mind is able to remain active and alert, will a pain-relieving feeling ease over you
- Uses: Likely used for taking the edge of a stressful day and for minor aches and pain
- CBG: 13.74%
- THC: <0.3%, Farm Bill Compliant
- Top 3 Terpenes: Myrcene (0.32%), Caryophyllene (0.14%), Limonene (0.08%)
- Final Thoughts: CBG is the mother of cannabinoids and it’s the breaking down of CBGa through decarboxylation that we see the presence of CBG, THCa, CBDa and CBCa in hemp flower. White CBG is unique since it’s the many white sparkling trichomes present on the flower that make it appear as though this bud has been rolled in sugar. This popular flower is ideal for any time of day and is often combined with CBD flower for enhanced effect. We’ve found all the Hemp Generation greenhouse grown flower is smooth and slow burning.
All hemp flower is shipped in a smell proof, reusable glass container and is mailed discretely with accompanying COAs. Each strain has been tested to ensure it meets the 2018 Farm Bill requirements. All flower contains less 0.3% delta 9 THC. Each strain is tested for mold, pesticides, and heavy metals.