cbdMD's CBD oil tinctures are the perfect natural alternative for those looking for a THC-Free option. These tinctures offer an amazing best price per mg and guarantee that all of cbdMD's CBD oil is manufactured from USA hemp that is grown on non-GMO farms, and is both vegan and gluten-free. After selecting which milligram works best for your goal, select among the best available flavors: Natural, Berry and Mint. (5,000mg & 7,500mg Natural & Berry available only)
- Type: Broad Spectrum (THC Free*)
- Carrier Oil: MCT (Medium Chain Triglyceride)
- Taste: Natural is a light oil taste, or choose from popular flavoring options like berry and mint
- Total Amount: 30mL
- CBD Per Bottle/Per Serving: 300mg per bottle/10mg per serving, 750mg per bottle/25mg per serving, 1500mg per serving/50mg per serving, 3000mg per bottle/100mg per serving, 5000mg per bottle/166.66mg per servicing
- Extraction Process: CO2 extraction
- Flavors: Natural, Berry & Mint
- Key Ingredients: Cannabidiol (CBD), Cannabigerol (CBG), Cannabinol (CBN) Terpenes: Limonene
- Final Thoughts: cbdMD uses hemp grown in the US and processes this hemp in GMP certified facilities. cbdMD always seems to be in the conversation and is compared to other popular brands. cbdMD continues to impress customers, winning award after award, year after year. More recently, cbdMD was recognized by Kantar Review for the Product of the Year – CBD Sleep Aid and CBD Freeze Roll-On 2020 Product of the Year in the CBD Topicals category. If you’re looking for a company that holds itself to a higher standard, offers an array of products without THC, and has been around in CBD market for a while (since 2015) cbdMD, is a great choice. Its customers have rewarded the company nicely.
- cbdMD’s process maintains the integrity of the cannabinoids and terpenes without the THC*. This process results in a broad spectrum tincture with a combination of CBD, CBG, CBN and terpenes. The combination of cannabinoids and terpenes can result in an Entourage Effect when taken.
*“THC-free” means THC levels are too low to be detected by standard scientific instruments.