Having trouble sleeping? cbdMD has just the thing for you with this award-winning CBD oil!! PM for Sleep has a proprietary blend of traditional ingredients such as chamomile flower, valerian root, and cascade hops combined with melatonin and a hemp extract trio (CBD, CBG, CBN). This non-GMO, vegan, and THC-free sleep-aid is a powerful combination that will help induce calm while promoting a more restful night’s sleep.
Each serving is packed with powerful tools to help you sleep. A single serving contains 17mg of hemp extract, 5mg of melatonin and 8mg of proprietary herb blend.
- Type: Broad Spectrum (THC-Free*)
- Carrier Oil: MCT (Medium Chain Triglyceride)
- Taste: A bitter taste that is somewhat helped by the addition of mint flavoring
- Total Amount: 30 capsules
- CBD Per Bottle/Per Serving: 500mg per bottle/16.67mg per serving II Melatonin: 150mg per bottle/5mg per serving
- Extraction Process: CO2 extraction
- Flavors: Mint
- Key Ingredients: Hemp Extract (Cannabidiol (CBD) plus trace amounts cannabinoids: Cannabigerol (CBG), Cannabinol (CBN)), Melatonin: 5mg, Proprietary Sleep Herb extract: 0.25 mL (which includes herbs like chamomile flower, valerian root, and cascade hops.)
- Final Thoughts: We noticed this tincture packs a bitter taste! But, the addition of the mint helps offset the bitter taste from the herb blend. This tincture won the 2020 Best CBD Sleep Aid. Product of the Year accolades are determined through an unbiased consumer survey of 40,000 consumers by independent research firm, Kantar. The beneficial effects of CBD PM will generally be felt within 30 minutes, so you will want to make sure you take it right before bed. We didn’t notice any grogginess the day after like many other products.
- We don’t just like this tincture because others say so, but because this tincture offers a one-two punch! You get the added benefits of cannabinoids, melatonin, plus the other known sleep aid like chamomile flower AND valerian root AND cascade hops. What else can you get in the little bottle? Maybe some sheep?
Note: If you’re currently using any sleep aid, switching to a CBD product to help with sleep can take some time to transition and you may not see immediate results. Please consult with your doctor.
*“THC-free” means THC levels are too low to be detected by standard scientific instruments.