In case you haven't noticed, MBH likes cbdMD and we're a fan of these award-winning* topicals. Topicals are perfect for those who don't want to take an oil or who have an isolated spot in the back or the knee where you're seeking relief in a Broad-Spectrum CBD formula.
You've got options. Simply select your strength (300mg, 750mg, or 1,500mg) and then determine if you want a roll on or if you'd prefer full control with a squeeze tube. Either way, cbdMD has you covered.
Each non-greasy topical combines the proven pain-relief properties of menthol with the natural power of domestically sourced hemp, specifically Cannabidiol, Cannabinol, and Cannabigerol.
- Type: Broad Spectrum (THC-Free*)
- Base Ingredients: Water, Sunflower Seed Oil, and Aloe Leaf
- Scents: Combination Tea Tree and Menthol
- Jar size: 3 oz
- CBD Per Bottle: 300mg, 750mg or 1,500mg
- Key Ingredients: Cannabidiol (CBD), Cannabigerol (CBG), Cannabinol (CBN), Menthol USP 4%, Arnica Montana, and Tea Tree
- Final Thoughts: This powerful combination of cannabinoids, as well as, menthol, arnica, and aloe vera is ideal for someone looking for assistance with exercise recovery and muscle soreness. After immediate application you’ll notice an instant cooling relief.
cbdMD uses US hemp grown and processes this hemp in GMP certified facilities. cbdMD always seems to be in the conversation and is compared to other popular brands. cbdMD continues to impress customers, winning award after award, year after year. More recently, cbdMD was recognized by Kantar Review for the Product of the Year – CBD Sleep Aid and CBD Freeze Roll-On 2020 Product of the Year in the CBD Topicals category. If you’re looking for a company that holds itself to a higher standard, offers an array of products without THC, and has been around in CBD market for a while (since 2015) cbdMD, is a great choice. Its customers have rewarded the company nicely.
cbdMD’s process maintains the integrity of the cannabinoids and terpenes without the THC*. This process results in a broad-spectrum product with a combination of CBD, CBG, and CBN.
*“THC-free” means THC levels are too low to be detected by standard scientific instruments.
Note: This product won the 2020 Best CBD Topical Product of the Year accolades are determined through an unbiased consumer survey of 40,000 consumers by independent research firm, Kantar.