Lazarus Naturals founded in 2014, is an employee-owned company based in Portland, Oregon. They’re committed to social issues and to producing a great product. Lazarus still does everything possible to ensure a high-quality product. To do so, Lazarus Naturals extracts and formulates all CBD tinctures in house using hemp farmed on Lazarus Farms. This seed-to-shelf approach allows the company the ability to control every step of the way and offer lower pricing to customers.
Lazarus Natural’s Standard Potency CBD tinctures are a great option for anyone who wants a full spectrum CBD oil. Each bottle contains 20mg of CBD. Simply select your bottle size (15mL, 60mL or 120mL).
- Type: Full Spectrum
- Carrier Oil: Organic Hempseed Oil, Fractionated Coconut Oil, Hemp Extract
- Taste: Classic offers an earthy, grassy and natural oil flavor. Those who prefer to add some flavor, can chose French Vanilla Mocha & Chocolate Mint.
- Total Amount: (300mg) 15mL, (1,200mg) 60mL, (2,400mg) 120mL
- CBD Per Bottle/Per Serving: 300mg per bottle /20mg per serving, 1200mg per bottle/20mg per bottle, 2400mg per bottle/20mg per serving)
- Extraction Process: Ethanol Extraction
- Flavors: Classic
- Key Ingredients: Cannabidiol (CBD), Total THC (d9-THC + d8-THC), Cannabichromene (CBC), Cannabigerol (CBG), and Cannabinol (CBN). Please refer to the COA. These cannabinoids do vary.
- Final Thoughts: In addition to a reasonable price point for a standard potency CBD oil, we like a company which addresses social issues and does its part to pay back to the community. Lazarus also strives to provide a superior product: they grow, extract and formulate their own products. More and more, we’ve seen many companies buying hemp flower from other farms or white labeling other company products. Lazarus doesn’t participate in any of this. They’re essentially a seed-to-shelf operation, controlling the integrity of the entire operation and they will continue to move one step closer. They’ve applied for their organic farm license which will allow them to be certified as an organic farm; a tedious 3-year process. This is expected to occur at the end of 2020. And, it’s Vegan! One thing to note, it does contain tree nuts (coconut).