Pachamama’s Vegan Hemp Gel Capsules are perfect for those who prefer gel caps to get their CBD. They're made with a tapioca starch capsule and contain a precise 25mg of CBD oil — so you always know your dose.
Each jar contains 30 gel caps. Each gel cap is 25mg of CBD.
Pachamama uses hemp cultivated on certified USDA farms in Colorado and processes this hemp using a heat and pressure extraction, free of solvents. This leaves the cannabidiol free of chemicals and keeps the cannabinoids and beneficial terpenes intact.
- Type: Full Spectrum
- Carrier Oil: MCT (Medium Chain Triglyceride)
- Vegan: Yes
- Taste: Light flavor oil, if punctured
- Total Amount: 30 Gel Capsules
- CBD Per Jar/Per Capsule: 750mg/25mg
- Key Ingredients: Cannabidiol (CBD)
- Final Thoughts: These gel capsules are a new item for Pachamama, but it is well received, especially since they are gluten free and vegan. Made from full-spectrum hemp derived grown and harvested in Colorado on USDA certified farms. Pachamama checks all the boxes. Single source US grown small batch hemp, no chemical extraction. Winner of Purity Award from Clean Label Project®. Pachamama uses a patented air extraction to process the hemp; a process that is solvent free and as natural as Mother Earth.