Dr Cheddar hemp flower strain is organically grown in a greenhouse using a blackout light deprivation system resulting in a dense flower. All flower is hung dry and hand trimmed to preserve the terpenes and cannabinoids.
This hemp flower is grown by Hemp Generation in Brown Summits, NC.
- Strain: Sativa
- Parent: KOMPLTI
- Aroma: Subtle smell that is woodsy, light and refreshing
- Taste: Robust flavors of wood, pine and malt
- Effect: The mind is able to remain active and alert, while a pain-relieving feeling takes over you
- Uses: Likely used for taking the edge of a stressful day and for minor aches and pain
- CBD: 14.99%
- THC: <0.3%, Farm Bill Compliant
- Top 3 Terpenes: Myrcene (1.32%), Pinene (0.27%), Limonene (0.20%)
- Final Thoughts: Dr. Cheddar is not a strain you’re going to find in every shop. It boasts a very masculine taste of wood and pine and the smell of the flower captures your attention. We decided to carry this strain given its uniqueness and robust flavor. We’ve found all the Hemp Generation greenhouse grown flower are smooth and slow burning.
All hemp flower is shipped in a smell proof, reusable glass container and is mailed discretely with accompanying COAs. Each strain has been tested to ensure it meets the 2018 Farm Bill requirements. All flower contains less 0.3% delta 9 THC. Each strain is tested for mold, pesticides, and heavy metals.
For every 7 grams you purchase, receive one RAW Pre-Roll Cone pack, while available. Offer ends 11.30.2020. No cash value.