Harlequin is a perfectly grown Sativa dominant strain that will give you a general body numbness with some mental clarity, mainly driven by terpenes myrcene and limonene. Most notice this robust smelling flower and it's vibrant green color with orange hairs. This hemp flower is carefully harvested and trimmed in a humidity controlled environment to preserve the terpenes and cannabinoids.
Harlequin is a unique genetic commonly grown in Italy, sourced from Green Family Farm.
This hemp flower contains a total 16.46% in cannabinoids. Each pre roll jar contains two pre rolls of .5 grams of CBD flower. Enjoy one now and one later. Or, share with a friend.
- Strain: Sativa dominant
- Parent: Colombian Gold and Nepali Indica, with Thai and Swiss strains
- Aroma: Woody and sweet
- Taste: Starts of with a pine taste, but finishes with sweet orange undertone
- Effect: Balance of body numb and heightened productivity and motivation
- Uses: Relief and relaxation
- CBD/CBDa: 12.12%/13.48%
- CBG/CBGa: 1.72%/1.78%
- THC/THCa: 0.05%/0.71%
- Top 3 Terpenes: Myrcene (1.00%), Pinene (0.27%), Limonene (0.15%),
- Final Thoughts: This bud's effects come on slow throughout the body offering a nice controlled relaxation. Use this smoke on the weekend or for an afternoon treat. We love how each bub is hand trimmed to perfection.
Full cannabinoid profile is available in the 3rd party full panel lab test. Notably, CBDA, CBGA and THCA are the acidic forms of cannabinoids found in raw flower before heating and combustion. Once heated, these compounds turn into CBD, CBG and THC.
All hemp flower is shipped in a smell proof, reusable glass container and is mailed discretely with accompanying COAs. Each strain has been tested to ensure it meets the 2018 Farm Bill requirements. All flower contains less 0.3% delta 9 THC. Each strain is tested for mold, pesticides, and heavy metals.