This Hawaiian Haze hemp flower strain is organically grown, slow cured and hand trimmed by Tree Mason Farms in southern Oregon.
This hemp flower is bottled by parent Gold Standard CBD, which was founded at the end of 2017 by Zion Greenfield and Lucas Brown. Each jar is packed with Boveda 2-way humidity pack.
- Strain: Sativa
- Parent: Hawaiian and Haze genetics
- Aroma: Floral and tropical
- Taste: Tropical
- Effect: Overall energized and social
- Uses: Perfect daytime strain that keeps you focused and moving!
- CBD: 19.72%
- THC: <0.3%, Farm Bill Compliant
- Top 3 Terpenes: Limonene, B Caryophyllene, and B Myrcene
- Final Thoughts: We tried this strain several months ago and couldn't get the the effects out of our head, literally! The experience was so memorable, we're not surprised that this gem was awarded the High Time Winner 2020 and has taken caught the attention of many influencers.
All hemp flower is shipped in a smell proof, reusable glass container and is mailed discretely with accompanying COAs. Each strain has been tested to ensure it meets the 2018 Farm Bill requirements. All flower contains less 0.3% delta 9 THC. Each strain is tested for mold, pesticides, and heavy metals.