Lazarus Naturals founded in 2014, is an employee-owned company based in Portland, Oregon. They’re committed to social issues and to producing a great product. Lazarus does everything possible to ensure a high-quality product and has earned the USDA Organic Certification for their 120 acres of farmland. Lazarus takes quality so seriously the company extracts and formulates all CBD tinctures in house. A plant-to-shelf approach allows the company the ability to control every step of the way and offer lower pricing to customers.
Lazarus Natural’s RSO CBD concentrate is a great option for anyone who wants a full spectrum CBD oil, higher concentrations of CBD, and the flexibility to add CBD to food, edibles or take sublingually. Each syringe contains 1000mg of CBD and 1mL contains 100mg of CBD.
To find the best per serving size for you, you can start with 50mg, and wait two hours to see if an adjustment is needed.
- Type: Full Spectrum
- Carrier Oil: Organic Fractionated Coconut Oil and Organic Sunflower Lecithin
- Taste: Classic offers an earthy, grassy and natural oil flavor.
- Total Amount: 10mL
- CBD Per Syringe/Per mL Serving: 1000mg/100mg
- Extraction Process: Ethanol Extraction
- Flavors (Terpenes): No additional terpenes added or flavoring
- Key Ingredients: Cannabidiol (CBD), Total THC (d9-THC + d8-THC), Cannabichromene (CBC), Cannabigerol (CBG), and Cannabinol (CBN). Please refer to the COA. These cannabinoids do vary.
- Final Thoughts: Mind Body Hemp loves a company that takes on social issues and does its part to pay back to the community. This syringe is ideal for someone who wants a higher per serving of CBD and is looking to add in other cannabinoids like CBD, CBC, CBG and CBN, although some of these cannabinoids can be in a lower concentration.
- Lazarus also strives to provide a superior product at an affordable price. The company is vertically integrated from plant-to-shelf, where they grow, extract and formulate their own products. More and more, we’ve seen many companies buying hemp flower from other farms or white labeling other company products. Lazarus doesn’t participate in any of this. They essentially run everything in house, controlling the integrity of the entire operation. They did receive USDA certified organic label for their farmland in 2020. This CBD infused syringe is pesticide free, non-GMO and made in a cGMP facility. One thing to note, it does contain tree nuts (coconut).