Lazarus Naturals founded in 2014, is an employee-owned company based in Portland, Oregon. They’re committed to social issues and to producing a great product. Lazarus does everything possible to ensure a high-quality product and has earned the USDA Organic Certification for their 120 acres of farmland. Lazarus takes quality so seriously the company extracts and formulates all CBD tinctures in house. A seed-to-shelf approach allows the company the ability to control every step of the way and offer lower pricing to customers.
Lazarus Naturals' Standard Potency 450mg CBD offers an opportunity for someone new to Lazarus Naturals to try a new product or even someone new to CBD to test out tinctures. Lazarus Standard Potency is a good starting point at 15mg per dropper and comes with a great price.
- Type: Full Spectrum
- Carrier Oil: Organic Hempseed Oil, Fractionated Coconut Oil, Hemp Extract
- Taste: Classic offers an earthy, grassy and natural oil flavor. Those who prefer to add some flavor, can chose French Vanilla Mocha & Chocolate Mint.
- Total Amount: 30mL
- CBD Per Bottle/Per Serving: 450mg/15mg
- Extraction Process: Ethanol Extraction
- Flavors: Classic, French Vanilla Mocha & Chocolate Mint
- Key Ingredients: Cannabidiol (CBD), Total THC (d9-THC + d8-THC), Cannabichromene (CBC), Cannabigerol (CBG), and Cannabinol (CBN). Please refer to the COA. These cannabinoids do vary.
- Final Thoughts: If you’re just not sure about CBD, this is place to start. You can use the graduated dropper to help find your sweet spot of CBD. This also gives you an opportunity to determine which flavor you prefer. Additionally, this tincture is perfect for someone who is looking to add in other cannabinoids like CBD, CBC, CBG and CBN, although some of these cannabinoids can be in a lower concentration.
- In addition to a reasonable price point for a standard potency CBD oil, we like a company which addresses social issues and does its part to pay back to the community. Lazarus also strives to provide a superior product: they grow, extract and formulate their own products. They essentially run everything in house, controlling the integrity of the entire operation. They did receive USDA certified organic label on their hemp flower at the end of 2020. This CBD infused tincture is pesticide free, non-GMO and made in a cGMP facility. One thing to note, it does contain tree nuts (coconut).